On tuesday I took Max to the zoo for his first time. We went with some friends and had a good time. The weather was great! I love this early fall weather, it is perfect for spending time outdoors. Anyway, I think Max had fun. He was more interested in the fences then the animals but he was happy. He liked being with the other kids so that is all that really matters anyway right. It was kind of tricky to take pictures because everyone else was chasing their own kids so I was on my own, but these are some pretty cute ones I think.

Looking at the elephants. Max mostly liked the fence we were standing by.

The giraffe eating, Max was really interested in this.
Checking out his hand, one of the main attractions for him.
In the giraffe house, yes I have given up on keeping anything on his feet for the time being. We'll try harder when he is walking.
Riding the train, Max really liked that.

Looking at the white alligator.
sorry it's blurry, I turned to flash off to get a better picture of the alligator.
With the flash on

And finally the alligator by itself. kind of interesting.
1 comment:
Great Post Maria, Max is as cute as ever. Keep posting those pictures.
http://texaspecks@blogspot.com
Post a Comment