Thursday, November 15, 2007
Halloween
So I know this is REALLY late but here are the pictures of Max on Halloween. He was the cutest little monkey you've ever seen. He really liked to chew on his tail, by the end of the night it was soaking wet. We only went trick-or-treating to a handful of houses, but I think Max had fun. We saw Grandma and Grandpa Kennard, Great Grandma and Grandpa Hodson, Stacy and Sydney (Jared was out of town), and Grandpa Nybo. Wish you here Grandma and Grandpa Peck. We missed you.
Grandma Kennard on her way to work
cousin Sydney, she is a Dragon Princess. it was kind of an issue because that's what Nate was going to be, but then Syd was it so he had to change his costume.
Grandpa Nybo
Chewing on his tail.
Playing with Daddy
Playing ball
the Family. I made Nate dress up. I was a devil and he was a Whoopie cushion
Grandma's camera
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! Pretty cute! Love to see pictures. That's funny he sucks on stuff, Kayleigh does that too and it's funny how it just gets soaking wet. Love your costumes.
CUTE costume for little Max!!! I love you & Nate's costumes too! The whoopee cushion is VERY creative!!! Did he make noise like a real whoopee cushion too?? You guys are funny!! :)
Post a Comment