Monday, December 10, 2007

Playing with new toys

We got home from Max's birthday party/Thanksgiving dinner on thursday night and set up all of Max's new toys (after he went to bed). So when he woke up in the morning he was so excited to play with them all. It was cute to see him go from one toy to the next testing them all out. Thanks again everyone for the great presents.


He loves this toy

opening the gate to his new tent
"singing" into the mic
riding forward facing to Chase's baby blessing
His second birthday cake, after I took all the balloons and ribbon off
Playing with Rick, Carol and Glenn at his birthday party on friday night. He did get 2 parties, lucky boy. Don't expect to be this spoiled in future Max. We love you!


2 comments:

Erika said...

Wow! I can't wait to turn Kayleigh's car eat around in a month! Halelujia! I'm sure I didn't spell that right.

Andrea W. said...

Hi! I'm such a stocker, actually my sister is :). She's a friend of Erika's and told me she found you guys so I had to come check it out. I am that random person that chatted with you and Nate at Wal-mart right before you had Max. Nate was a good friend to my older brother, Braden, and me. You have a darling little boy!