Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cruise Slide Show

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

so very cute...

Niederfam said...

Max is getting so big and I LOVE his hair and those CURLS........Glad you were able to enjoy a little R&R looks like FUN!!!

Trent and Nicki said...

We are sooo jealous!!!!! We love Mexico, it is our favorite place to be!!! I can't even tell you how much it means to me to see you happy Mia, you have such a DARLING family, and I love how cute your hubby is with you, I am sooo glad he knows what he's got!!! It was so fun seeing you the other day!! Love you, Nicki

Jared and Reini said...

Looks like a fun cruise! You two are such a darling couple!

~Paige~ said...

How fun, I want to go on a cruise! I love that sign, that is too funny..I was in long island and they definately DONT stop for anyone. They need that law there. I love Max's curls, I want a curly haired child :) You look great!

Kelli said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. I'm a little jealous! I loved seeing your pictures and hearing all about your trip. Thanks for taking the time to record it. :) I just want to give that Max a big hug and kiss from his favorite Aunt Kelli! Can't wait for Thanksgiving. Love ya!

The Hardy Family said...

Hello? Where are the bikini pics? I'm so disappointed that there are no pics of Nate in the speedo!

Kelli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.