Max had a great time while we were on our cruise. He loves his grandparents and his uncle Rob Bob. Honestly I don't think he even missed us while we were gone. We came home really late on Monday night so we just woke up to us in the morning and acted like nothing had happened. Later, on tuesday, I went to my parents to pick up some stuff and Max got so excited to see Grandma. Oh well, that's what grandparents are for right. Thanks again Mom and Dad for watching him for us.

He figured out how to make this thing work and spent a lot of time there.

Playing with uncle rob bob

this awesome kangaroo hat

I love that face!

Max also graduated to a car seat instead of a baby carrier recently. He likes it.

reading one of his favorite books, it is a touch and feel book. he is really smart. He turns the pages and touches all the things and of course chews on the edges.

Playing with grandpa. He has a love hate relationship with that stupid teddy bear. It sings a Halloween song and Max can't decide what he thinks about it. He cries while it's playing but then cries when it stops.


Playing with daddy. Nate can get him laughing pretty hard. I think he is starting to like us again.
1 comment:
Isn't that funny? Kids aren't always sure where we are and love the grandparents when we are gone. I'm glad you could go on that cruise.
Post a Comment