Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Leatherby's

On the 27th of August the we went out for ice cream at leatherby's. It was a lot of fun. Jared, Stacy, Sydney, Rob, Mom, Dad, Max and I all came. I know it was a while ago but the pictures are kind of fun. Thought I would share them with you.


Getting impatient for ice cream


cheeser


how cute

I love this picture of Sydney.

this one is more flattering
Mommy and Daddy
Rob, in between surgery's
Begging for some food
that is a lot of ice cream

enjoying the chocolate
Max finally found someone who gave in
He REALLY likes ice cream
Waiting for some more
Precious moments with Grandpa



2 comments:

Erika said...

Looks like a lot of fun, I love ice cream! Kayleigh will too as soon as we let her taste some. :-)

Rob said...

Thanks for the post Maria. Great Pictures. Takes way to long for them to load though. Maybe lower res versions on the blog?