Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Max is Walking!

So here is a short video of Max walking. Yeah! He is walking all over the place now. We went to the grocery store today, mostly just to get out of the house, and he kept walking away from me. He is pretty fast. It got really interesting while I was trying to check out. He was screaming in the cart so I took him out and he wouldn't let me hold him so I put him down and he kept running away from me. I'm sure I looked ridiculous trying to load the groceries on the belt and keep Max from screaming and running to grab him. Yikes. It was totally worth it though.

3 comments:

staci said...

So cute Maria! He's such a handsome little dude! I love how he's got that key in his mouth too! So funny! He'll definitely keep you in shape now that he's walking!

Juli said...

Max seems so grown up walking! He is really good at it! Thanks for posting a video so we could see.

Erika said...

Go Max! You can get to anything now!