Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Independence Day 2008

8 comments:

Aly Goalen said...

Cute pictures! I love his curls. Guess what, Steve & I were at the Davis fireworks. I've never been there before, but it was a good show. I wish we would have known you were there!

Erika said...

Once again, good job on the race. Kayleigh loves dogs too. And I think the "girlfriend's" dress is so cute!

~Paige~ said...

Maria I love all your cute pictures, your little guy is gettin so big! I found your blog on Erika's. I love his curls!

Niederfam said...

i LOVE it......i think my favorite is max and the stolen lawn ornament!!! he he he.....you ALL look great!!!!

Erika said...

I love the new look of the blog!

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

I love your blog! Im so glad you found ours! It's such a fun way to see what everyone is up to

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Yay..I found your blog! How fun! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer! Keep in touch! :)

Lindsay Cutler said...

Maria!! Your blog is darling! And I have to say that Max is the most handsome little boy! Your pictures inspire to me to get running!!! Keep it up!