Sunday, August 17, 2008

Brian Regan

We went to see Brian Regan last night. It was hilarious. We went with Nate's brother Wayne and his wife Yvette, thanks again guys! It was at Thanksgiving Point. It was beautiful. We got there early and put our blankets out on the lawn and then walked around the gardens. I had never been there before, it was gorgeous. I would love to go there again. Anyway, if you don't know who he is he's very funny and very clean. It was a great show, we laughed really hard all night. He had a guy named Kermet Apio open for him. He was really funny too. We had a great time. Here are a few clips for your enjoyment.



This is one is a promo video but it has some pretty funny bits in it if you can get through the cheesy quotes.Here are some pictures of the gardens. They are so pretty.
Brothers

Waiting for the show to start
Wayne and Yvette
Our View of the stage
Pictures of the gardens



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful place...so thrilled you had an excellent time...

Kelli said...

That would have been so much fun! I laughed really hard at the clips. I love Thanksgiving point! Can't wait to see you at The Gangrene Film Festival :).

Aly Goalen said...

Man, Mia. I'm not just saying this...you just keep getting prettier. How is this even possible? You are such a babe! Teach me your secret. I want to be a hot mamma too someday (and sooner rather than later!)

the Eggett's said...

the pictures are beautiful. Brian Regan is so funny!

Elisa said...

Well Hello Mr. Peck!

I have no idea how I stumbled onto your blog... But you look exactly the same!

My favorite memory of you is when you would come to my house, and my mom would give you food to eat... even when you weren't hungry! Well, that and all the sluffing we did in debate with that German student... I put a ton of miles on parents landcruiser... (and got in lots of trouble too!)

Your little boy is darling! It has been fun to read about your family! I will be checking back!

Elisa

Erika said...

That looks so gorgeous! I have yet to make it there. Thanks for today, it was fun to talk and have something to look forward to.