Well it is sad but true. Max had his first hair cut this month. Yeah, I'm a little behind. Honestly I cut his hair one night in the tub. It was getting really bad knots in it so I just cut out the gnarly bits. It wasn't great and definately not even. On January 7th we took him in to the girl that does my hair. (She is amazing.) He was so good. I just had her cut it shorter, not shaved or anything. He got to wear a "Nemo blanket" and got a sucker. He sat on my lap and looked around and didn't hold his head still at all. But he was good. He didn't cry or try to stop her. He just put up with it and ate his sucker. Luckily she was good at chasing his head all over the place and his hair cut turned out pretty cute, I mean handsome. He looks like a little boy now, I think. He is such a good little boy too. I am so blessed to have him.

Checking himself out

being so good

playing with Scuba Steve

The after shot. not a great picture of his hair I know, but the kid won't hold still.
I just want to thank Nate for taking so many pictures. He didn't feel it was necessary to take more than one, I felt differently, and so we have several pictures of Max's first hair cut. Thank you Babe. I love you!
10 comments:
Oh.. how cute is that??? That first haircut always tugs at the heartstrings.. makes such a difference somehow. They seem to go from baby to little boy with a snip of the scissors. It was probably time, but I'm glad you didn't have to sacrifice all his curls. How fun that it is well documented. Thanks Nate! :)
I have to say, that little Max has GORGEOUS hair. Seriously. Every time I see him at church I just want to run my fingers through his hair. . . but that would probably be awkward for anyone watching :)
Darling! That's so funny. I'm glad you took him somewhere,instead of trying to do it yourself. I've heard that's impossible. He's a cutie, Mia!
He does look like a little boy! I love his haircut and the many pictures! What a darling boy!
Max looks so handsome with his new haircut! We are looking forward to seeing you this summer.
His hair is SOO curly and cute! How are ya lady?
Oh good for him! Kayleigh didn't hold very still for her haircut at the salon either.
I love the pictures!! I'm so glad he was good! I think we've given Josh 9 or 10 haircuts now, since he was 8 1/2 months old... his hair just keeps growing! CRAZY!!
He is so cute! Love his cute hair. He is so fun to have in Nursery. He will be wandering but hears everything and will just randomly chime in.
He has such cute hair! Nate is like my Nate and would only want to take one even though I would tell him we need more too! Hope you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment