Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Birthday Pictures



So Max's birthday was on the 22nd. I am finally getting around to showing some pictures.  He had a great day.  We had a Pirate birthday party and invited some friends/cousins.

Max's Birthday Balloon


Some Party Favors


Decoration


The Birthday Cake


Blowing out the candles (he needed a little help)


The best part of a birthday party, opening presents


getting some help from friends


More presents


This is what happens when you have 13 kids at your house


and the Adults are doing this


Fun for everyone


Well, almost everyone.


Aaaaugh!

Happy Birthday Maximillian! I love you so much!

6 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Looks like fun! Lets try and get together one of these days.

Juli said...

Happy birthday Max! I'm glad you posted pictures, it is fun to see how grown up Max is getting. Looks like a really fun party.

Kelli said...

Please tell me that the tarantula was fake...YUCK! Happy Birthday to Max :). Looks like you had a very fun party. I loved the picture of Max being a pirate. Soo cute! Can't wait to see you guys!!

Erika said...

You are brave to do a friend party! Love the picture of everyone in his bed. I bet he loved it!

Mama Peck said...

What a fun party! Wish we could have been there to help blow out the candles. :) Thanks for sharing pictures- Can hardly wait to see you!! ((hugs))

Grandpa and Grandma K said...

What a great birthday party for a great kid