Thursday, December 10, 2009

Max says:

Today as we took my niece to school there was a woman walking down the street bundled up for the winter weather. She was wearing bright blue snow pants and a brown coat. She had the hood on and pulled up to hide her face. The hood had a fir lining around the very edge.  As we drove by Max said: "Look mom, a monkey is walking on the sidewalk!"  "That's funny!" 

We both had a pretty good laugh about it, although I'm pretty sure it was for different reasons. 

I love when you get a little glimpse into whats going on in their head. 

4 comments:

Kelli said...

That is SO funny! He is such a little entertainer. I'm glad you posted that little story :)!

Aly said...

Mia, that's hilarious! I can't wait for those moments.

Erika said...

That is great! I love it when they say stuff like that.

Mama Peck said...

What a little character! Too cute. Can hardly wait till I can hear some of those Max-isms in person!! Six more days..