
A. Attached or Single: Attached to Nate, and spend most of my time with Max
B.Best Friends: Nate of course. He is so great. I am so lucky to have him.
C. Cake or Pie: Cake batter ice cream!
D. Day of Choice: Friday thru sunday, Nate is home and we get to do whatever we want.
E. Essential item: Sadly my diaper bag, it has everything in it.
F. Favortie color: I'm going to have to say Green. Have you seen my house?
G. Greatest accomplishment: Getting Nate to marry me and having a wonderful beautiful son with him. Graduating from nursing school and passing the NCLEX.
H. Hometown: Farmington, Yeah!
I. Indulgences: Diet Coke, Keebler cookies, hot baths, early bedtimes.
J. January or July:July, I can't wait to spend some time outside
K. Kids: Yes, he is my favorite boy in the whole world and the topic of all of my conversation.
L. Life is incomplete without:My family (Nate and Max) and extended family (Kennard's and Peck's and we include the Nybo's in that group)
M. Marriage date: July 18, 2003 almost 5 years!
N. Number of siblings: 6. 2 sisters, 4 brothers. I am the 4th of seven.
O. Oranges or apples: Clementines please.
P. Phobias or fears: Spiders because of our first apartment. It ruined me. Losing someone I love.
Q. Quotes: You can see a lot by just looking. ~Yogi Berra
R. Reason to smile: Max is a sleep! I have a healthy family.
S. Season: Spring is my favorite but I am ready for all of them when they come around.
T. Tag 3 friends: I tag Mary, Aly, all of you who are reading this.
U. Unknown fact about me: I can touch my nose with my tongue. I love to sleep. Its a bad habit
V. Very favorite store: Barnes and Noble, I can't afford to spend very much time there. Ross.
W. Worst habit: Diet Coke,
X. X-ray or ultrasound:I'm not sure what the question is here but I will say the only x-rays I've had have been when I'm sick or in pain so I'm not really fond of them.
Y. Your favorite food: Tepanyaki's filet and whatever you want to put it with. Sushi, I could eat it every day.
Z. Zodiac: Taurus
1 comment:
this pic of you is so cute! AND HELLO YES! SUSHI PLEASE!!!
Post a Comment