We are thinking that he is going to be a south paw. I got him that toy boat to hammer the balls into and he whacks it with pretty impressive accuracy with his left and not nearly as well with his right. I don't know it might be too early to tell still but he is definately leaning that way. He is so much fun. We love him so much.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Max in the morning
So here are just a few pictures of Max doing some of his favorite things in the morning. He is so funny. He wakes up and as soon as we go in to get him he is telling us where to take him and what he wants to play with. His latest favorite is the computer "puter", it is right outside his bedroom door so we stop there frequently and he plays with the mouse and types on the keyboard. He has learned where the 'O' is, he'll point to it every now and then unprompted. Sometimes he calls it 'A' but we're working on that.
We are thinking that he is going to be a south paw. I got him that toy boat to hammer the balls into and he whacks it with pretty impressive accuracy with his left and not nearly as well with his right. I don't know it might be too early to tell still but he is definately leaning that way. He is so much fun. We love him so much.




We are thinking that he is going to be a south paw. I got him that toy boat to hammer the balls into and he whacks it with pretty impressive accuracy with his left and not nearly as well with his right. I don't know it might be too early to tell still but he is definately leaning that way. He is so much fun. We love him so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He's so cute! My mom has that same toy and the kids absolutely love it. It's the favorite. I love reading about your mommy tales. Hey! When are we going water-aerobicing :)
Just out of curiosity, is your keyboard and mouse Logitech brand? It looks just like ours.
Post a Comment