Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Random Pictures



These are an accumulation of all the pictures that I haven't posted yet. They are pretty random, but I think, pretty cute. Enjoy!

15 comments:

Erika said...

Those pics are great! I really like the one with 2 suckers, Kayleigh would love it if I gave her 2. I also like the ketchup one and the sleeping on an angle one. I'm glad you're catching all these moments on camera! Thanks for the comments on our blog!

ahollandetc said...

these are so sweet!

Juli said...

Max is so cute or should I say handsome. Looks like he is having a lot of fun. The other day Lucy had 3 suckers at once.

Angelfish said...

Well, your entire family was in my dream last night - some strange family reunion - so I guess that means I had better respond! I wasn't sure what my plans were on the 30th, I am trying to plan a getaway with some friends, but it looks like that might be postponed until June - so, I am free - it is Julie's birthday that night - we usually go out to dinner - but I don't know what kind of plans she has after that. I'll check with her - is everyone in your family available?

Aly Goalen said...

Cute pics, and I LOVE that music story. that's hilarious. He's definitely his dad's boy.

So, I still haven't fully gotten over this dang cold! Well, actually it kind of felt like I was yesterday, and today I almost feel like I'm coming down with another one. What with that?

Also, my coworker's name is Maria, she's from Mexico and so darling. She was looking at my blog and saw your comment about my frog. She said, "that wasn't me." So, I told her how your got your name and all your black hair. She thought it was funny. Sorry for the uber long comment!

Buchanans said...

Cute pics and blog! Must confess, we have been keeping tabs on you guys for a while now! Creepy huh :) Anyway, glad you found ours!

Hilary Brown said...

Hi Maria! I finally got a chance to look at you're blog! SOOO CUTE! I love Max! How fun...now we are BBF (bloggin buddies forever!) We'll see you at the playground soon! Take care.

Jenny said...

Hey Maria!! Your pics are darling! Max is so cute. I thought I would give you my email, and you could give me yours, then I will invite you to my blog. Our email is brian.barlow@yahoo.com

Angelfish said...

Mia- are we still on for Saturday? Can I do anything to help?

aShLie JaNe said...

Hey stinker!!!! :) HOw are ya?! I stumbled upon yours and Ali's blogs through a bunch of others! LOL.. so what's new chica!? I love all your pictures! Max is SO cute! How old is he now?

aShLie JaNe said...

OH! I forgot to tell ya! my blog is ashlieandphil.blogspot.com and april's is andertonfamly, yes without the i. I have to invite you to mine cause it is on private, so what is your email address??

aShLie JaNe said...

CRAP! I keep forgetting something! LOL.. my email is ashliejane@gmail.com

jkribbit said...

Hey Mia, it looks like my family is most available July 11 or 12. Jolynn and Rudy are available that weekend as well. Will either of those days work for you and your family? We really need to get together!! Let me know...

jkribbit said...

Hey Mia,
So, Laur and Dan forgot that July 11 they have tickets to the Journey concert - so we're actually only available on the Saturday that weekend - the 12th. Have you had a chance to check that weekend with your family? Hopefully we can work something out! Let me know!

Niederfam said...

YEAH!!! So I just added you guys to my blog. Fun to see you on the 4th, little Max is SURE cute and getting BIG!!!!!