Max is still sick. I can't figure it out. He still has a fever although his high today was only 102.7 instead of 103.3 (yesterday) so that is a good sign I think. He is asleep now so I am taking this time to blog and de-stress. I will be really glad when Nate gets home tomorrow. I think I was really exhausted today, I didn't realize it until I went to put Max down for his nap. He fell asleep in my arms (that never happens) in the rocking chair/recliner and I also fell asleep. When I woke up it seemed like to much trouble to get up and put him in his bed so I just kept right on sleeping. I am SO glad we got a recliner, it was actually relatively comfortable. We were there for 3.5 hours, apparently we both needed some sleep.
I just wanted to thank you all for your words of support and encouragement. Sometimes it is just nice to know that other people know what your going through, and/or care what your going through.
6 comments:
I'm sorry to hear Max is still sick. It is no fun taking care of sick kids without your husband. I hope he feels better soon.
I'm so sorry Max is still sick. That is no fun. Ya know, Tyler had something like this when he was about 6 months old. He had like 5 days of high fevers and then it finally got better. I can't remember what it was called. Something that started with an R. Anyway, it really wasn't anything more than fevers. I did some reading about it when he had it and they can get a rash on their bellies too. So maybe this is what Max has?? Who knows. Sorry you are having to deal with this without help from Nate. I'm sure you'll be glad to have him home. You're a trooper!
It's now Friday night when I'm posting this and I'm really hoping Max is feeling better by now. I've been thinking about you guys today! (I wanted to call - but have been out at Jana's graduation and play all day.) About next weekend, I'm a having a recital on Saturday...but Friday night might work if we're not out too late...I'd love to get together!
I'm so sorry! I hate when kids are sick, good luck getting him better!
Hey, I just found your blog! Cool. Thanks for running slow for me today. It's nice to go with a group.
:)
http://jordananderinspencer.blogspot.com/
Is Max still sick? I just had to get Bree switched to a second antibiotic after being on one for 5 days that didn't help at all! I can't wait for summer... and healthy kids!
Post a Comment