Monday, February 11, 2008
Eating an orange
I put Max in the car today and there was an orange on the seat, he thought it was a ball and wanted to play with it so I gave it to him. He of course took a bite of it first thing, I thought that would be it but he kept on eating. He chewed on the orange for the whole 20 minute drive home and then I just took him straight to his high chair and let him finish it off. He ate for almost an hour. He made a huge mess, but it was pretty funny. He loved it. Peel and everything. Keep in mind this was a whole orange with peel intact when he first got a hold of it. I didn't help at all. I didn't get a picture of the end result, it was half an orange in pieces with most of the peel missing.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is really funny! You would think the peel would stop him.
That sounds delicious. Lucy always loves to see pics of Max.
P.S. about Lucy telling us what to do soon. She is already doing that, we are just tryign to keep her from taking over the whole house.
Post a Comment