This morning Max woke up very unhappy which is unusual for him. He cried and fussed and wasn't happy with anything I did so we finally just went outside. Luckily it is a beautiful day in the 40's. So we went for a walk. He was happy as soon as I started walking. We walked a little over a mile down the road to a park and then I got him out of the stroller and we walked in the snow for about 30 minutes. He didn't want to play he just wanted to walk. He's not very stable really especially on the snow, so I held his hand and we walked all over the place. He was having a great time. He cried when I finally put him in his stroller but then fell asleep about 30 seconds later. I am pretty proud of myself I ran all the way home, just over a mile. I haven't run in probably 2 years. It felt really good, I need to do it more. It was pretty cute to see him bundled up and loving being outside so much. I have loved having snow this winter because it means this summer we will actually have some water. Having said that it will be nice when Max gets rid of his runny nose and we can go outside more often and play.
2 comments:
He does look just like a little boy! They grow up so fast!
I feel really bad about having to change our get-together last week, but we are set for Sunday and looking forward to it, thanks for being flexible!
Post a Comment