We went to Idaho Falls for the weekend in February (22nd) to spend some time with Nate's aunt's and uncles. It was fun to see them. Here are some cute pictures from the weekend.

Playing with Aunt Darla's toys


Nate's cousin's daughters spinning in the chair


Playing with Kayla's hair


Max and Nate's cousin Kayla

getting "snacks" from Aunt Darla

Uncle Doug, Aunt Darla and Max

Nate reading Darla's book
4 comments:
Max looks so cute, I mean handsome! Looks like you had a fun time. Lucy is excited to play with Max when we come to Utah.
That looks like it was fun! Is Aunt Darla on Nate's side?
Juli... I keep trying to get Max to say Lucy but he won't yet. I'm sure he will have a blast playing with her though. It will be fun to see them and you for the short time you'll be here, too bad Rich can't make it.
Erika... it is actually Nate's uncle Doug (Darla's husband) but Darla LOVES kids so she spent the most time with Max.
Hello! This is your cousin, Julie. I'm so excited I found your blog! Do you mind if I link to you from my blog? I love the pictures! Max is so adorable!! We definitely need to get together soon.
Post a Comment