Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Jennifer

Nate's cousin (and mine!) had a birthday on July 2nd. Happy birthday Jennifer! We love you!!! She invited us to her birthday party and it was a lot of fun. Jennifer is so great. Nate and I just love her. We have grown really close to her and her sister Kayla and they actually want to get together with us which is cool since they are both single and we are old, married and have a kid. Of course they adore Max (and what's not to adore), and most of our time together is spent watching "the Max Show". I just want to say to Jennifer, Happy Birthday! We really love hanging out with you guys, thanks for letting us tag along!
Sitting around talking.
Kayla "flying" Max, He LOVED it!
Snuggling with Aunt Darla, good times.

1 comment:

Erika said...

I bet Max loved that! Fun fun! I think he would like Lagoon.