Not so fortunately I got another chance to get a picture of her in the hospital. This time in the Children's hospital with a nasty infection called MRSA. Its a really bad staff infection she got when she was only 10 days old and no one knows how. So the poor thing had a full blown operation done to drain the wound and then spent the next 6 days in the hospital on antibiotics. She is doing really well now; eating well, gaining weight, infection is all cleared up, Thank goodness. I know there were a lot of prayers going out for them. We love you guys!
Thursday, August 13, 2009
July 2nd 2009
Alright I know it isn't July 2nd anymore, but it was a good day so I decided to blog about it some more. It was Jennifer's Birthday (see previous post). It was my cousin Michael's birthday, Happy Birthday Michael! We love you! It was also my niece, Ember's birthday. The actual one. She was born sometime around 9:00am (I can't remember exactly) weighing in at a whopping 9 lbs 13 oz, 22 1/2 inches. She is my sister BethAnne's baby. Congratulations BethAnne! She is so adorable too, she looks exactly like her mom complete with strawberry blonde hair and all. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of her when we went to the hospital. I just totally forgot.
Not so fortunately I got another chance to get a picture of her in the hospital. This time in the Children's hospital with a nasty infection called MRSA. Its a really bad staff infection she got when she was only 10 days old and no one knows how. So the poor thing had a full blown operation done to drain the wound and then spent the next 6 days in the hospital on antibiotics. She is doing really well now; eating well, gaining weight, infection is all cleared up, Thank goodness. I know there were a lot of prayers going out for them. We love you guys!
BethAnne and Ember in the hospital
Isn't she adorable?
All bandaged up
This one is actually the day before the surgery. She is so sweet. And a good baby to.
Not so fortunately I got another chance to get a picture of her in the hospital. This time in the Children's hospital with a nasty infection called MRSA. Its a really bad staff infection she got when she was only 10 days old and no one knows how. So the poor thing had a full blown operation done to drain the wound and then spent the next 6 days in the hospital on antibiotics. She is doing really well now; eating well, gaining weight, infection is all cleared up, Thank goodness. I know there were a lot of prayers going out for them. We love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
what the freak?! bethanne has a kid? um...is that possible? i don't have a kid. why do i feel like bethanne is only 17? cute baby.
Oh, she is cute! That's too bad about the infection, darn it.
Wow, that is a BIG baby. Bigger than Ben. I'm impressed. She is really cute...a total Kennard. Congrats to Bethanne.
She looks just like Bethanne! I hope everything is okay with her. Love her name too!
Post a Comment